Jean Parcher, MA, SC
Life Coach, Healer and Spirituality Coach
In addition to my clinical experience and expertise I bring my authentic self, compassion, humor, imperfections, and my understanding that this is a team effort. What you bring with you is very important to your process.
Due North, PLLC, provides Life Coaching services to many groups of people from all walks of life. I specialize in Lesbian, Gay, Bi-Sexual, Transgender issues. Gender Identity and Identity development. This includes children ages 12+, adolescents, families, couples, and adults.
- After January 30, 2017 I am no longer accepting new counseling clients.
- Currently, I am accepting new Life Coaching clients. I am currently working toward my BCC life coaching credential.
- Due to the unique nature of clients I serve, some clients utilize distance life coaching.
If your life has become unbalanced due to a recent or temporary stressor, or you have been struggling for many, many years, feeling stuck in your emotional pain, I offer compassion and experience in empowering you to move in the direction you’d like to go in your life.
In a supportive atmosphere, I take a personalized approach tailored to each of my client’s individual goals to help attain the personal growth and empowerment you desire. I understand the courage it takes to face our issues.
Other areas of specialty include:
- Self Esteem Concerns
- Life Skills Development
- Life Transitions
- Relationship Issues
If you would like to find out if we are a good fit to work together or you just have questions, please contact me at email@example.com.
- Master Counseling & Human Services, Awarded 2013
- University of Colorado at Colorado Springs, Colorado CACREP Accredited
- School Counseling, Clinical Counseling Internships/Training Completed – 84 credit hours
- U.S. Army Veteran
- Bachelor of Science in Mass Communication,
- Texas Woman’s University (TWU), Denton, Texas, 2000
SPECIALTY COURSES AND TRAINING IN:
- Sexuality and Gender in Counseling
- LGBT+ and Substance Abuse
- UCCS Knapsack Institute – Diversity Training
- Psychopathology and Diagnosis
- Crisis Counseling and Trauma Disaster
- Play Therapy
- Young Adult – Failure to Launch
- Cutting and Coping with Depression
Other Services and Expertise: Event & Program Planning, Public Speaking and Education